Evangelical Reformed United Church of Christ is celebrating its 275th anniversary. The church is at 15 W. Church St., downtown Frederick.
Some highlights from this year’s celebration:
• Monday, April 6, 7 to 8:30 p.m. — “We the People: The Stories of Frederick County” lecture led by Mary Boswell, executive director of Heritage Frederick. Free.
• Saturday, May 2, 4 to 6 p.m. — Spring Tea Lecture: “The Legend of Barbara Fritchie” lead by Chris Haugh, historian, community relations and historic preservation manager of Mt. Olivet Cemetery. There will be a cost for this event.
• Monday, Sept. 14, 7 to 8:30 p.m. — lecture on “ERUCC’s Physical Treasures” led by Bud Rossing, retired facilities manager and archives team
• Sunday, Oct. 25, 4 p.m. — organ concert by Christian Lane, an internationally known pipe organ perform who is from Frederick. Reception to follow.
• Saturday, Dec. 5, 6 to 9 p.m., gala dinner and release of the church history book. There will be a cost.
To find out more about ERUCC, go to https://erucc.org/.